I haven’t done one of these for a while! See if you can guess what specimen is which!
Answers below the break!
1. It’s spiky side up for this Styracosaurus!
2. Here’s the shovel-beaked maw of a hadrosaur.
3. Don’t get too close to the business end of an ankylosaurid – the tail club can pack a wallop!
4. Did you guess Edmontosaurus? Here’s the pelvic girdle of this iconic hadrosaur.
5. The reconstructed skin of Vagaceratops is very colourful!
One thought on “Name that Specimen, Canadian Museum of Nature edition”
I got all excited about this being a proper guess gaming, and started typing my answers.
I was going to guess Corythosaur for 4… otherwise I was right (though I was going to guess Chasmosaur for the statue, I wasn't sure which exact genus they were of)